Concerning the DEV-402 Exam
Candidates should have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities in the Salesforce Platform.
Keep reading for information regarding the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time used on complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite with a testing center or perhaps an internet proctored environment. Get more information at facts about scheduling an examination.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials might be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None; course attendance strongly suggested
In regards to the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is made for those who would want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using declarative customization capabilities of the Lightning Platform. The candidate can cause, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
Here are some examples of the concepts you'll know to feed the exam:
- How to create the info model, graphical user interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
- How to customize applications for mobile use
- How to create reports and dashboards
- How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is supposed for a person who's experience developing custom applications about the Lightning Platform, including request with the skills and ideas noted inside the exam objectives below.
- The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Half a year to a single year of know-how building applications for the Lightning Platform and/or on the similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate contains the experience, skills, and knowledge outlined below:
- Familiarity together with the capabilities with the Lightning Platform
- Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
- Ability to design applications to compliment business processes and reporting requirements
- Familiarity with the social and mobile capabilities of the platform; accustomed to using and optimizing business applications on the mobile device
- Familiarity with all the Salesforce development environments along with the possibilities to deploy applications and manage changes on the Lightning Platform
- Study with the resources indexed by this DEV-402 exam guide along with the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills associated with the following objectives. An applicant should have hands-on experience developing custom applications for the Lightning Platform and have demonstrated the use of every one of the features/functions below.
- Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
- Data Modeling and Management: 20%
- Security: 10%
- Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
- Social: 3%
- User Interface: 14%
- Reporting: 5%
- Mobile: 5%
- App Development: 8%
Preserving your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
Just one benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is always being up-to-date on cool product releases (updates). Consequently, you'll be required to complete the woking platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead 3 times a year.
Don’t enable your hard-earned credential expire! Unless you complete all maintenance requirements promptly, your credential will expire.
Plan DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
To get more information about http://probookmarks.xyz/story.php?title=dev-402-mock-test go to our new site.
- Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%